How to Modernize Your Accounting Tech Stack with Mature Innovations
Field of Study:
2 Hour(s) - CPE Credit(s)
Tired of everyone telling you that you need to modernize your accounting services, but not telling you how to actually do it? Let us guide you through creating your accounting innovation strategy and developing a plan for modernizing the way you provide accounting services using a holistic and time-proven view of your processes and information needs. Walk away from this workshop having:
- Identified opportunities to leverage technology to automate accounting processes
- Identified ways to classify information needs that drive decision-making
- An understanding of how to create a more sustainable organization by shifting to a strategy-driven view of your products & services
- Identified potential vendors to help optimize your accounting services
Learn to revamp your service offerings to increase profitability (accounting firms) or reduce cost (accounting departments) as well as optimize your staff’s workload. While many technologies come with some cost, they can greatly reduce manual labor and risk of error when integrated well. By providing more holistic services to your “customers”, you also better position yourself to be a trusted advisor and increase “customer” retention and satisfaction.
Can you afford NOT to attend this course?
- Describe business information needs and their relevance to decision making
- Identify the elements of an “intraprise architecture” diagram and its use in application selection
- Describe types of customizations and risks associated with each type