Vitalities and Strengths to Equip You for Busy Season
Field of Study:
1.5 Hour(s) - CPE Credit(s)
Stress is synonymous with the accounting profession, and anxiety is a common mental health issue experienced by many. Coupled together, excessive stress and anxiety in the workplace can cause a drop in performance, missed workdays, poor productivity, disengagement, and physical and mental health issues. It’s an uncontrollable spiral.
Stop the cycle, take back control of your mental health, and return to the person and work you love.
During this webinar our panelists will discuss what happens if stress and anxiety are not addressed and how working with a therapist can help identify, manage, and reduce stress to help you reignite your vitality and strength by implementing impactful changes in your daily life.
- Recognize the effects and impact of stress, anxiety and burnout
- Understand the importance of self-care and realize when professional help is needed
- Identify proactive techniques to reduce stress before burnout occurs
- Discuss and destigmatize therapy
- Understand working with a therapist and how to identify one to meet your needs
This webinar offers two registration options. When registering, please select the preferred option:
- $25 if you wish to receive CPE
- $10 if you do not need/wish to receive CPE
- State Society members may receive discounts – check with your association for more information