ChatGPT: Accountant’s Friend or Foe
Academic/Entrepreneur | Professor of Accounting and Business:
Dr Scott Dell CPA, CPC, MBA, MAE, DBA
Field of Study:
Artificial Intelligent (AI) Chatbots like ChatGPT have taken the world by storm. With over 100 million users in less than two months, it is the fastest-growing computer application to hit the world, EVER! It continues to grow exponentially not only in number of users, but in its power and flexibility.
This tool, in all modesty, will CHANGE WORK AND LIFE AS WE KNOW IT. Not only will jobs be displaced, but ultimately, even more will be created. In this session, we share with you some background information to understanding this amazing tool while sharing insights about applying its power in the world of accounting. We will discover the opportunities and limitations of this life-changing resource as we “go live” in asking questions and getting answers that could help us all be better at what we do. Business and life will never be the same. We are making history. Join with us to discover what ChatGPT can do for you, your organizations, and the constituents you serve.
- Gain insight into the recent rapid adoption of Artificial Intelligence and AI Chatbots, specifically ChatGPT-3.5/GPT-4.
- Explore the power and limitations when using these powerful tools.
- Understand uses and implications within the accounting profession.
- Examine ethical concerns and challenges associated with the integration of AI Chatbots like ChatGPT in the accounting sector, while contemplating their broader societal impact.
- Devise strategies for incorporating ChatGPT into existing business operations, analyzing best practices, potential risks, and opportunities for enhanced efficiency and accuracy.
- Engage in critical discourse surrounding the future trajectory of ChatGPT and its potential impact on the future of the accounting profession, businesses, and the global community.