Our Advisory Board
The Audit Transformation Advisory Board helps to shape the vision of a “modern” audit practice. In addition to creating a broad vision for the “future of audit”, this advisory board will ensure that the innovative technologies and audit techniques that the Center recommends is balanced by adhering to audit standards and protecting the public’s trust in the profession. The advisory board also helps to ensure that the Center’s efforts complement and elevate the work being done by other industry associations, advisors, and consultants.
The guidance provided by this advisory board helps to:
- Inform audit practices on strategic initiatives to consider for modernizing their practices.
- Identify key considerations for audit department business strategy development.
- Identify new vendors or innovations that help to optimize or transform audit engagements.
- Identify audit methodology or audit standards considerations associated with adoption of new audit tools or audit management technologies.
- Identify key considerations when adapting audit techniques into the digital world.
- Identify ethical and independence considerations with the adoption of audit innovations.
- Identify audit quality considerations with the adoption of audit innovations.
- Identify competencies needed to utilize modern audit practices.
- Identify leading audit team management practices.
Included in the advisory board’s mission is also the identification of content, courses, consultants, and communities that help to drive the discussion of the topics and identification of leading practices associated with the above topics.
Advisory Board members include learning providers, influencers, consultants, professors, practitioners, and association leaders. The breadth of accomplishments and diverse perspectives of this Advisory Board offers a variety of experiences and opinions from different sectors in order to better serve the profession and help firms be successful in their audit transformation.