The Center for Accounting Transformation has developed alliances with coaching and consulting firms that help guide organizations through their business transformations. Together, we help organizations visualize, roadmap, plan, implement, and adopt mindful practices and innovative technologies that create a better business culture that helps #improvetheworld.
Our Transformation Alliance partners provide programs and services that align with our purpose of accelerating the evolution of the accounting profession and our framework for creating more mindful business practices.
With nearly 20 years of experience helping firms grow their revenue and margin, MICA works with managing partners and practice leaders of progressive firms to define and execute their revenue planning and go to market initiatives. In the past two years, Accounting Today cited two of our clients as the fastest growing firms in the country. In addition to his marketing and sales leadership roles, Bill served as COO of a consulting firm and led its turnaround in six months through various process improvement initiatives including billing, fee management and personnel changes. Recent demonstrably successful programs include:
- A detailed roadmap for organic growth by service line, office, partner or geography
- Executing a process for cross serving current clients
- Identifying and creating new service lines
- Identifying opportunities for overall firm margin improvement
- Personal marketing plans and coaching for partners and senior managers
- CRM implementation to measure and monitor sales activities
- Outsourced marketing communications to generate new sales leads for the equivalent cost of a mid-range marketing manager
If your firm could benefit from a process-based approach to growth, contact Bill Penczak at [email protected] or visit www.mica.ventures