Live More, Stress Less: How to Stay Self-aware and Beat Burnout
Accounting professionals, more than anyone, know that sometimes it can be difficult to switch off from work – even on your days off. Although you may feel you are able to maintain the fast pace of work – without taking time to identify what drains you or lights you up – you may eventually become less productive if burnout sets in.
Learn the importance of detoxing from work stress and gain some tips for #selfcare including the benefits of journaling, the importance of self-reflection and how to recognize priorities without compromising personal health.
During this webinar our panelists will highlight the importance of detoxing from work stress and share some tips for #selfcare including the benefits of journaling, the importance of self-reflection and how to recognize priorities without compromising personal health. By focusing on yourself and your personal wellbeing, you can be more productive and fulfilled both at work and in your personal life.
- Identify the importance of detoxing from work-related stresses by setting boundaries and taking breaks.
- Identify factors that influence current and future patterns of behavior, thinking or emotion.
- Identify the benefits of different journaling techniques from mood journaling to self-reflection blogging.
- Implement a practice of self-reflection after a busy work season to help you refresh, recharge, and propel yourself forward personally and professionally.
- Celebrate your progress and successes.
NOTE: This On Demand webinar is a non-CPE program offering