Amber Setter PCC, CPA (inactive)
Chief Enlightenment Officer & Executive Leadership Coach
Amber Setter is a different kind of coach; a blend of grace and warrior spirit that compels her to bring up the un-discussable and un-cover the undiscoverable. The clients who choose to work with Amber are the best at what they do, yet they still hunger for education. They choose her because of her intellect, authenticity and drive to educate them in ways they’ve never experienced.
Amber is the Chief Enlightenment Officer for Conscious Public Accountants — whose mission is to guide accountants back to their wholeness. The firm teaches accountants how to grow their career without losing their soul.
Recognized by the CalCPA as a Woman to Watch in the Experienced Leader Category, Amber is a national expert on building coaching cultures within the accounting profession. Her professional experience includes serving as an internal and external coach, facilitating and coaching within leadership development experiences and building a nationally recognized learning and development function.
- Masters of Arts, Leadership Studies, University of San Diego
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration- Accounting, San Jose State University
- Accomplishment Coaching-Certified Graduate & Mentor Coach
- CRR Global, Organizational & Relationship Systems Coaching
- Leadership Circle Certified Practitioner
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (inactive), California Board of Accountancy